Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello? Are YOU still there?

I've been horrible about updating this blog. I still haven't written about our trip to New Orleans or all of the other nifty things that have been going on here at our den. My computer is finally fixed so I'll be posting tons of stuff soon! Right now, I'm working on churning out Niki's party/Ethan's blood drive invites, trying to re-write all the HemAware posts that I lost (aside from losing it when my laptop crashed, the USB I used to back up my files became corrupted), and I'm also due to give birth very, very soon.

But -- please bare with me and keep checking back! "Follow" the blog if you want to get notified about new posts instead of checking (and being disappointed) daily.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment