Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bad Blogger...

I'm such a damn liar, huh?

I swore up and down that I would be better about posting in June, but I totally broke my promise. The den has been nuts these past few weeks. So much to write about, but so little time to write. My Blogger app decided to crap out on me which has made it even harder for me to post. Nevertheless, if you're interested in what's going on in my world you can always stalk follow me on Twitter. Mike Shinoda (from Linkin Park duh!) once famously tweeted that Twitter is his blog's "bitch". Well, Twitter is my blog's bitch too....sorta. (Don't mind the occasional pointless banter that goes on there.)

What a bad blogger I've been! Bad bad bad! (*slaps self on wrist*)

It's not that I haven't been writing. On the contrary, I've been writing feverishly --more than I've ever written before. I just don't have time to play proofreader, that's all. It's been invigorating to write this much, but I don't want to look like a dang fool by prematurely posting my blog entries sans spellcheck. And I'm writing "for two" now. (More on that later.) It's hard to keep up with our busy ass lifestyle. So much has gone on this month and I'll be posting those entries soon. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek on the blogs coming ahead...

- Niki's Memorial Day Weekend
- Kev's Growing Up
- Tilden Park Photo Essay/Review
- Carnival with the Cubs Photo Essay/Review
- Niki's Hospitalization
- Birthday Weekend
- Miscellaneous Updates

See, told you I've got tons to tell you about! It's a damn shame that Fireball 2 is making me the laziest and sickest girl ever. All of the medical madness and my pregnancy-induced pseudo narcolepsy is lovely an all, but I need to get this blog back in the swing of things.

Bare with me, okay? Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment