Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Links...

It's HemAware Wednesday, bloggy-friends. Here's a link to my latest post. It's a "grief post" so be forewarned if you're not in the mood to enter the inner depths of my grief cycle. I grin and smile, but I STILL miss Ethan. He's my baby. A mother can NEVER get over losing her child. Never.

http://www.hemaware.org/blogs/diary-hemomom/smell-and-sorrow

Also, I have another link that I'd like to share with you. I didn't even know Jolene Philo posted this blog entry until NHF tweeted about it today. This is just one of the things we talked about during my interview. I can't wait to read the book when it's released this spring! In the meantime, enjoy and take a look around the website. Jolene is a wealth of knowledge and has TONS of resources for parents raising children with special needs. What an amazing woman she is. :)

http://www.differentdream.com/2010/09/seriously-theres-an-app-for-that/

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't alert you of the post at www.DifferentDream.com sooner. It's generating a lot of interest. Thanks for helping other parents care for their children with special needs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog tiff! we still have to sit down so I can help you optimize the page a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about Jolene. It was a nice surprise! :) Thank you for your kind words. If there is anything I can do to help, I'd be happy to oblige.

    Hoping you consider writing about that "love story" you told me about. So amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete