Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Big Sister's Wedding...

Here are a few pics from my big sister's wedding. My sister was a total DIY bride. She created everything herself -- including the all floral arrangements right down to her bouquet! She had a total of 300 guests flying from all over the state -- even as far as Canada! Each and every person got their own Teacake lovingly packaged by myself and my niece D. My sister did a damn fine job coordinating this wedding considering that she works fulltime, has a 1.5 hour commute, and has my rough-and-tough godson to take care of when she gets home. Yep, the SuperMomminess runs in the family, ya'll! I can't wait to see how the professional pictures turn out. :)



My Cubbies & My Godson 

My Church

My Sis, BIL, Older Bro, & DJ Apollo


My Babies

Best Man & Maid of Honor

Last minute speech prep



3/5 Little Lions

Me & D




My Godson





DIY Awesomeness w/ TeaCakes :)



Set this up the night before the wedding :)

This tree has seen many parties ;-)




Designed by my sister


My MIL & Cubbies





Me & Mrs. Mariano




Me and my Grandma

Mi Familia 

Intal Men - Pops, Bros, and Grandpa

:)

My Grandparents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment