Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Day Before Halloween...

Here are a few pictures from my nephew J's 13th birthday/costume party. I wish I could post ALL of the that pictures we took that day. As always, I've neglected to get permission from the party's patrons to post their pictures for all the Internet to see.

Anyway, enjoy!

My Flapper Girl
 Yes, there was a stripper pole there. And yes, Niki took a picture with it. She wouldn't let go and this concerns me a little. Lol!
 My SIL trying out the pole...
 The Giants were playing that day...
 Boo took this picture...
 The family watching the game...
 L <3's Baseball. :)
 More Niki...
 Kevie
Boo & Niki
The liquor came out...
And then the DJ came...

 Then Boys Danced the Night Away...
Maybe he was dancing too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment