Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, Bloggy Friends!

The year has been filled with highs and lows, but through it all, we've persevered. I'm thankful that God has given our family the strength to face adversity with our heads held high and our spirits unfaltered.

Thanksgiving should be a time for reflection -- not only for what we're thankful for, but for the things we aren't typically thankful for. Step back and analyze your most troubled moments and darkest hours because there is something to be grateful about them, too. Take this day to reflect on how wonderful life is.

I feel dark today, and every holiday, because Ethan isn't here to join us. So today, I'm willing myself to be thankful for his passing. Because if he were here today, I probably wouldn't be as appreciative of what I have in front of me.

Appreciate each and every moment -- the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment