Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nawlins...

I have a free minute before we head off to the airport. We're on our way to NHF's Annual Meeting in New Orleans. Our flight to leaves at 12:25am. It hasn't been smooth sailing though. Here's a brief list of what's been going on since my last blog entry:

1. Been sick with allergies/upper respiratory issues since last Tuesday.
2. Attended a super fun birthday party for my godson & nephew on Saturday. The night ended with me having an allergic reaction to something I ate. John had to call 911. I was scared for the baby.
3. Spent most of Sunday recovering at home. Happy that I didn't get admitted.
4. Spent my entire day at the doctors office on Monday. Still no answers to what causes my anaphylaxis. Rested most of the day. Baby's movement improved.
5. Tried to get some rest today, but it was virtually impossible. It's raining, and I'm nervous about flying tonight.

Last time I was on an airplane was in 2005. I needed to write to get rid of some of this anxiety. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment