Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

School...

I've been studying like crazy and just needed to take a short break. School has always been easy for me, but I don't know why I'm having such a difficult time grasping the concepts the in front of me. I understand the subject matter, but it just doesn't stick in my brain. I have to read and re-read paragraphs to help the data adhere. I've been extremely frustrated with myself.

I suppose I have a lot more on my plate these days.

It could be why I'm having such a hard time. I'm thinking about a thousand other things and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I have three small children to care for, one with special needs. I'm also still tending to the wounds left by Ethan's death. It has only been the second week of the program and I'm already starting to feel my relationships suffer. School has taken over my life. It is so hard to nurture all the various seedlings one would find in a relationship. If I don't place enough care into these delicate plants, they'll wither and die away.

I definitely don't want that.

Note to self: Must find happy medium between the two to regain control in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment