Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walter & Mao's Wedding 8/7/10

It was a good thing that Niki recovered so quickly. Otherwise she would have been splinted, accessed, and too miserable to enjoy her Uncle Walter's wedding on Saturday, August 7th. John was the Best Man and Boo was the Ring Bearer so it was a busy day for our den. This was Boo's first time being a ring bearer and I would have hated to miss it.

Boo is utterly unpredictable, but he did splendidly.

He was a good boy throughout the entire ceremony, but lost his cool during wedding party picture time. I wasn't there because I had to take Kev and Niki to the reception. But, John told me that Boo got hungry, and just like his Daddy, turned into a big ol' grouch when his tummy started to grumble. He ran away mid-picture! Boo absolutely refused to take anymore until John bought him a kite! So, there they were in tuxedos, buying a kite at the Berkeley Marina from some random vendor. Boo was all good after that. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the photo shoot needed to be done. ;-)

The wedding was so unique and sweet. It made me wish I was still getting married this year. I also had tons of fun hanging out with the extended lions den. Despite my throwing up to the end the night (yay pregnancy!) I had an awesome time that day. Good times!

Here's some pics of Walt & Mao's special day! Enjoy!

Boo
Boo and the Groom
Some of the Extended Lions Den...
The Ceremony has Begun...

At the Reception...
Boo's Grand Entrance!
The Bride & Groom's Footwear :)
The Entertainment for the Night...
My favorite performance. Watch the video in HD.
Good Times!
Lionesses and Lion Tamers...
More of the Lions Den
Father-Daughter Dance
The cubs were pooped, but it was totally worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment