Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Touching base...

So much for posting everyday...

My apologies for being M.I.A., but I've been pretty busy with the kids. I seriously don't know how all the other "blogger moms" do it! I has been virtually impossible for me to post daily. Tips anyone? Meanwhile in my neck of the woods...

-Niki had her ears pierced on a "no factor day" and was completely bleed free!
-Kev is *almost* done with Kinder. School ends on 6/4.
-Boo is still Boo. Cute, cuddly, and chaotic! :-)

The big move is only a few short weeks away and I'm slowly coming to terms with it. I'm also starting school in four weeks so I'm trying to make the most of my freedom. Juggling work, school, and kids will reign supreme once again, but at least we have our health right?

Sorry for the short post, I'm lazy. I'm off to cuddle with my warm hubby now. G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment