Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Untitled.

Did you know that I usually write my blog titles after I've finished my post? Writing the title first hinders my flow because I'm compelled to stay on topic. I like having the creative freedom. :-)

I should be cleaning right now, but I'm lazy. As a matter of fact, I've been tired all day! I took a nice two hour nap with Niki earlier, but I'm still sleepy. I would like to knock out right now, but I have to prepare for Niki's final home health visit tomorrow. On a side note, I'm not usually this tired unless I'm preggers. But shoot, let's not even go there! Ya have to have sex to get preggers and I simply haven't been in the mood lately. I know, TMI right? Anyhoo...

Today consisted of me doing what I do best, procrastinating. I have a thousand things that I have to do, but I just can't bring myself to do them. Frankly, I'm overwhelmed. I have waaay too many projects I need to tackle. So much to do and so little time...it has become the story of my life.

I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment