Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Different Dream...

If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend following Jolene Philo's blog at differentdream.com. (Her site is listed under my "Good Things" tab.) Jolene is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to raising a child with special needs. In my old blog (yes, I'm still dwelling on it guys) I wrote about how Jolene interviewed me about Ethan & Niki's story for her upcoming book. Since then she has graciously written two blog entries about that interview. And, I'm honored.

Here is a link to the most recent post:

http://www.differentdream.com/2010/10/personal-caregiver-iphone-app/

If you are a parent raising a child with special needs and have tips or suggestions that you would like to share, please feel free to comment on the post. We could all use some help from time to time. ;-)

Also, here is the link to the original post she wrote shortly after our interview.


http://www.differentdream.com/2010/09/seriously-theres-an-app-for-that/

Lastly, click on the link if want to purchase A Different Dream for My Child. I'll be sure to let you all know when the book (the one I interviewed for) is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment