Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hemophilia Walk Video

Here's a video montage from the Hemophilia Foundation of Northern California's Walk-A-Thon on April 17, 2010. I was busy running around doing my "Team Captain thang", but they interviewed John. He was nervous as hell -- I can tell from his voice. Lol! The camera cuts to my god-daughter Lyric because I think the camera man assumed that she was Niki. Hopefully Niki can make a cameo at next year's walk. (She was busy enjoying the view/walk with her god-mother/cousin D.)  At least Ethan made it in the video though. :-)


Hemophilia Walk Fundraiser from Chris Morocco on Vimeo.

Of note: Team Lucky Factor Seven raised $11,236.55 thanks to everyone's support. It felt so good to be the top fundraising team for our chapter's inaugural walk! Cheers to an awesome team and an equally awesome group of supporters. This video motivated me for next year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment